Many people are not familiar with the new interface of Web Client including me which is going to replace the good old vSphere Client. This post is about adding NFS Datastore to ESXi 5.5 host using Web-Client.
- Select the vCenter Home and Seletct the "Hosts" from Inventory list.
- Right click on the Host and click on "New Datastore".
- Select the Type as "NFS" and click Next.
- Give a name to Datastore, IP/FQDN of the filer or NFS export (Make sure you add this NFS export with either IP or FQDN on all the remaining hosts to avoid duplicate/Appended NFS Datastore) and enter the Folder details.
- Confirm and click on Finish.